- 1,100 sq ft office, quality built-out, meticulously well-kept…available for purchase if desired.
- Located on the 1st floor of a professional building, occupied by primary care physicians, pediatricians, dentists, pediatrists, and pharmacists…all have been sources of referral and walk-in appointments.
- 2 Exam lanes, 1 fully equipped with new HS slit lamp with built-in imaging set, automated phoropter, computerized visual acuity system, wireless BIO, exam chair, wheelchair accessible stand and EMR.
- Diagnostic room is equipped with Octopus 900 perimeter, retinal camera, autorefracter/keratometer and autolensometer.
- This practice was created to fill a niche and the demand for a medical optometry clinic in the area. Currently, medical office visits generate over 40% of the practice’s revenue.
If you want to grow a medical or subspecialty optometry clinic, this one's for you!
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Pay yourself salary on year 1!
- Opportunity to own your space when you’re ready!
- The current patient population will support growth toward glaucoma, AMD, and diabetes management, as well as dry eye and myopia management. Add your specialty and enjoy what you do best!
- The break room was originally built to house an optical lab…so if you want to be competitive on the optical side, just add an edger.
- Net receipts for 2021 is projected to be over $270,000 with just 25 OD hours per week.
- Offered at only $175,000 plus owned inventory.
Why is the practice for sale?
The practice has grown to demand full-time office hours, but the current owner optometrist has other family obligations.
Interested? Please see attachment for contact information.