Optometric Images in Dublin has an immediate new position opening for a part time/ likely full time optician. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is open-minded with the ability to multi-task and is always ready to learn and improve their skills. Must be professional, accurate, dependable, and possess exceptional customer service skills. Basic math and computer skills required. Must have at least one to two years’ experience in optical sales and dispensing. We are looking for someone that seeks a permanent job.
Job duties will include:
· Assisting our optometrists
· Greeting patients
· Frame selection and dispensing/adjusting/repairing eyeglasses
· Contact lens patient instruction (insertion and removal)
· Ordering/verifying glasses and contact lenses
· Interacting with vendors and labs
· Assembling and filling charts
· Scheduling/confirming appointments
· Maintaining patient records on the computer
· Obtaining insurance information
· Billing insurances
· Cleaning and sanitizing (cleaning exam rooms, cleaning lobby, taking out garbage,
· And front desk and general administration duties, such as answering the phone and managing inquiries and patient requests.
A willingness to do anything needed by the team to consistently exceed our patient and customer expectations of superior quality and service is essential.
Friday Saturdays are required. Salary based on experience. We offer competitive salaries, vacation and retirement benefits for full time position
Please email your resume and indicate days/times you would be available to come in for an interview to email@example.com or fax to 925-479-0401