Optometrist, Clinic Director
Full-time, Monday - Friday
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Ophthalmology practice is seeking a full-time Optometrist to join our refractive surgery team. The practice is fully equipped with the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies with exceptional support staff.
· Clinic Director, patient care leadership role
· Preoperative and postoperative care for LASIK, PRK, other refractive surgery, and Cross-linking patients
Seeking a candidate with the following qualities:
· exceptional work ethic and high energy
· excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· technical understanding of optometry
· organized and detail-oriented
· able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Highly competitive salary, including full medical and dental benefits, paid vacation, 401K.
•Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited School of Optometry
•Minimum one (1) year of experience desired, but not required, will consider new graduates.
Please email CV to email@example.com
We post open positions, office sales, and equipment sales.
COA Members - $0
Non-COA Members - $25 (Paypal)
To submit an ad, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the content of your ad. If you are a COA member, include your License Number for us to verify your COA status. Non-members will be provided with instructions for payment.